Fuel cost rise spikes grocery prices, AI not helping Honolulu permit
backlog, Miske ties in Kailua shooting death, more news from all the
Hawaiian Islands
-
*Rising fuel costs prompt spike in Hawaii grocery prices.* About 90% of
items in a Hawaiʻi shopping cart are shipped in. Containers being unloaded
at the...
3 days ago

I guess Palin does not understand satire and she complains about telaprompters, what a hypocrite. Palin’s hand job just shows all of us what kind of dullard we are up against, I have not seen this since junior high. She is so perfect for "Fake News". WOW and some call her a leader….please.
ReplyDeleteI guess Palin does not understand satire and she complains about telaprompters, what a hypocrite. Palin’s hand job just shows all of us what kind of dullard we are up against, I have not seen this since junior high. She is so perfect for "Fake News". WOW and some call her a leader….please.
ReplyDelete