aloha.
I will not be blogging for awhile.
I am in mourning for my daughter. I thank everyone for their kokua.
I will go back to blogging eventually. My heart is just not in it for now.
aloha.
Fuel cost rise spikes grocery prices, AI not helping Honolulu permit
backlog, Miske ties in Kailua shooting death, more news from all the
Hawaiian Islands
-
*Rising fuel costs prompt spike in Hawaii grocery prices.* About 90% of
items in a Hawaiʻi shopping cart are shipped in. Containers being unloaded
at the...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. All comments on this blog must be approved before being published. If you use profanity, hate-based or blatently offensive racist statements, or in general are just a stupid troll your comments will not be posted here. So if you want to have your posting actually show up on this blog, I suggest you stick to the rules. No off topic posting allowed either. Stick to the subject matter.
MY blog, MY rules
"The battlegrounds of idiots are the playgrounds of geniuses"-Anne Punohu