Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sarah Palin"Book To Nowhere Book Burning" & Potluck On Kauai

STOP THE INSANITY!!








Aloha. I am organizing a "bookburning" for Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue". Here how it is going to work.


First, download this picture of the Sarah Palin Bookcover, and print out a color copy of it, or a black and white copy if you prefer.


Next, get an old magazine, or even an old book that you really don't want anymore. Attach the print out of the book cover to the front cover of the magazine or book.

*NOTE * NO BOOKS OR MAGAZINES WILL ACTUALLY BE BURNED THEY ARE PROPS TO MAKE OUR POINT WE WILL ONLY BE BURNING THE PAPER WITH THE IMAGE OF THE BOOK ON IT NO BOOKS OR MAGAZINES WILL BE HARMED I PROMISE!*



Then bring it with you, when we have the official bookburning, which will be on  Saturday, DECEMBER 19 at LYDGATE PARK, from 9 AM till 11 AM. I will be on twitter or my facebook account. Click the badge on this blog to find out the dates and times for the bookburning.


This way, we don't have to fatten her wallet with actually "purchasing " her book.


You can also download the Sarah Palin Nope picture and use that instead.


Stay tuned for the exact date and time announcements, right here, on facebook, and also twitter. Mahalo!



4 comments:

  1. I seems like a terrible idea to even pretend to burn any book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like more of a terrible idea, to give this woman money for writing a book, when she actually advocated bookburningclassics, and preventing them from being in public schools. Also we are not actually burning any books. We are making a political statement about Sarah Palin and her racist policies, ideas, and supporters. You are welcome to just come and observe, you do not need to participate. We wlcome everyone to come and share ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS to anonymous posters, coming here and lifting off writing from my blogs, be advised that I have a copyright for my intellectual property. That means that anything I write here, or create is mine, and no one has the right to just come in here and steal my stuff, take it to another blog and use it without my permission.

    THe only two bloggers are Andy and Joan who have my permission to lift anything they want from my blog.

    You see the rules, you come in here like cowards, steal my writing, then go and post them anonymously on Joans blog.

    That is ignorant and stupid. I could ban anyone from this blog other than people who have blogs. Anonynous cannot post here.

    Don't make me restrict this blog further.

    There is a warning at the very top of this blog that says copyright restrictions apply to this blog.

    You have been warned. This only applies to MY writing, not other peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a fantastic "Bookburning"!! Pics and a video coming soon!! IMPEACH LINDA LINGLE

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. All comments on this blog must be approved before being published. If you use profanity, hate-based or blatently offensive racist statements, or in general are just a stupid troll your comments will not be posted here. So if you want to have your posting actually show up on this blog, I suggest you stick to the rules. No off topic posting allowed either. Stick to the subject matter.
MY blog, MY rules
"The battlegrounds of idiots are the playgrounds of geniuses"-Anne Punohu