Friday, December 18, 2009

PALIN-TOO CHEAP TO BUY A VISOR AT ABC STORE FOR 3 BUCKS RUINS VACATION

 THE FAMOUS SARAH PALIN I RE USED AN OLD CAMPAIGN VISOR HAT BECAUSE I AM TOO CHEAP PHOTOS





 

WOW Sarah, I thought I let MYSELF GO, (which of course I have, but who cares about me, I am a little nobody.)  GIRL FRIEND LOOKS AWFUL


Guess when you have that Alaska sun in your face it is a lot more flattering. Maybe I should go there, it might take 20 years off of my looks too)


Palin cuts short Hawaii vacation over photos of redacted McCain visor | honoluluadvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Even though my Sarah Palin Bookburning was nmeant to coincide with her trip, and she left early and came back home to Alaska today, I am still going to have the event at Lydgate Park from 9-11 Am bring a downloaded printout of the front cover of her book, and attach it to a book so we can get a pic of you with it. We will then burn it in the lflames, (Not the book, the paper with the bookcover printed on it). Bring something for the potluck, too.

ALoha, and ALOHA OE SARAH PALIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. All comments on this blog must be approved before being published. If you use profanity, hate-based or blatently offensive racist statements, or in general are just a stupid troll your comments will not be posted here. So if you want to have your posting actually show up on this blog, I suggest you stick to the rules. No off topic posting allowed either. Stick to the subject matter.
MY blog, MY rules
"The battlegrounds of idiots are the playgrounds of geniuses"-Anne Punohu