Saturday, March 13, 2010

DON’T FENCE ME IN

DON’T FENCE ME IN

A Post from Andy Parx blog about the dispute at Larsons beach.

WHen I read it, I was wondering just exactly Bruce was talking about when he said he would have 50 Hawaiians down there, and that he was reclaiming the land for the Hawaiians. In that case, me and my kids, both Hawaiians, will be down there real soon to go get a peice of land then. I was unaware thats what was going on down there. Awesome! Now we can get out of Public Housing, and have a nice little house, and a peice of land, and I can grow plants, and fruits, and veggies, and flowers to make leis. I hope thats true! So you beleive its true? If it is, hey Bruce....call me. Dying to get a peice of that land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. All comments on this blog must be approved before being published. If you use profanity, hate-based or blatently offensive racist statements, or in general are just a stupid troll your comments will not be posted here. So if you want to have your posting actually show up on this blog, I suggest you stick to the rules. No off topic posting allowed either. Stick to the subject matter.
MY blog, MY rules
"The battlegrounds of idiots are the playgrounds of geniuses"-Anne Punohu